March 1, 2005

Who Moved My Cheese?

No, it's not another cheesy joke. It's actually the title of a book I read about 'an amazing way to deal with change in your work and in your life.' I had to read it for work. We have a seminar about it tomorrow. I thought the book sucked. Poorly written and nothing really inspiring about change at all. Thankfully, it was a thin paperback with large font. I'm just going to crack my cheesy jokes at our meeting.

A Cheese seminar in the morning followed by Mickey Mouse on ice at night. It's going to be a long day at work tomorrow.

As spring training starts, I thought I would start reading Ball Four by Jim Bouton. This book paved the way for the crap that Jose Canseco put out. It's supposed to be one of those must read sports books. It's a chronicle of pitcher Jim Bouton's 1969 season filled with funny stories and what really happens in the life of a big leaguer. So far, it's much better than the Cheese book.
.

No comments: