February 28, 2005

The bastards from the Magic Kingdom are back. Last time I had to take kids to a Disney on Ice event, I missed the Red Sox winning the freaking World Series. Despite my protests, the King's Club has scheduled not one, but two Disney on Ice field trips in the next two weeks. Both trips are on Wednesdays, conflicting the West Wing. At least watching a tv show on tape is not as bad as having to watch a sporting event on tape, where you have to avoid people, radios, and tvs where they might mention the final score. Just as long as nobody calls me to tell me what the Bartlett admin and friends are up to.

I am openly rooting for on-ice collisions, stumbles, and falls during the Disney on Ice programs. I might even give Tonya Harding's ex a call or two. The sad thing is this event is probably the closest thing I will get to see that resembles hockey this year.
.

No comments: