September 1, 2009

Last week, I realized my days of eating cereal and pizza rolls for dinner at 9pm are probably coming to an end.

I don't mind not being able to eat junk food for dinner. My Iron Chef trophy will attest to the fact that I am an above average cook who does not rely solely on ramen. There are a few other adjustments I will have to make. Like saying goodbye to my $2 blue plastic plates and using nice china. And having to use less pepper, less salt, and less hot sauce. But the biggest adjustment isn't even food related: it's not watching tv while eating. That's going to take some time to get used to.

To make grocery shopping easier, we will alternate cooking weeks. I can let you know when it is my week so you know when to come over for dinner. Or not to come over.

No comments: