June 22, 2008

This week, after bible study, we played a weak version of the Loaded Questions game. (Weak because people were giving weak answers like 'I don't know.') One person asks a question, everyone else writes down their answers and the person has to match the responses to the other players. One of the questions asked was 'Who do you think wrote the punching babies answer from bible study a few weeks ago?' 4 out of 10 people thought it was me. I was one of the 4.

(By the way, my loaded question was: If you had to fight someone in this room, who would it be? It's a great icebreaker! You should try it sometimes.)

A little backstory for you here: A few weeks ago, we had a question to answer during bible study at church. The question was: What is something you would do if nobody would ever find out about it? My answer: Punch a baby.

Of course, this answer was given mostly in jest. I liked the shock value of it. I would never really punch a baby. Unless if he/she drooled on me or kept crying while I'm trying to watch tv. Then it would be a right hook straight to the kidneys.

Apparently, this punching baby answer has stuck in people's minds. (The person who asked the question was not the only one who was still wondering about it.) Since our answers from that bible study were anonymous, nobody knew for certain who wrote it. I'm sure there were a few who might have suspected it was me though, but it was confirmed this past weekend.

I would also like to take this time to announce that the Mad Cal Baby Nursery will be closing its doors effective immediately.

No comments: