July 23, 2007

Not much is on tv during the summer months, but I've found a show that I like after seeing only 1 episode: The Kill Point on Spike TV. It's about a bank robbery gone wrong. It's starting to look like the Negotiator, but with much better action. Since it's produced by Lions Gate Entertainment, some of my favorite actors from the Saw movies, Donnie Wahlberg, brother of the legendary Mark Wahlberg, and Tobin Bell, who played Jigsaw, are in this series. I was not a really big John Leguizamo fan, but he makes me want to rob banks with him.

Of course, the only other show I'm watching weekly now is Man vs Wild. Martin, a fellow Bear Grylls fan, and I both now have fire building capabilities because we now carry around a flint and striker with us for survival purposes. I also just picked up a knife, so if I ever get stranded in the middle of Virginia, I can kill and cook a pit bull for dinner. Just kidding, peeps. I would much rather hunt down a deer.

No comments: