January 21, 2007

The Saw III dvd comes out this week.

I just added the stupidest dvd to my collection. Snakes on a Train. I know it's a blantant ripoff of Snakes on a Plane and that it will be one of the worst movies ever made, but I don't care. If some loser decides to make Snakes in the Carpool Lane, I'll probably eBay that sucker too.

Seinfeld 7 dvd's are the best of the set so far. No soup for you!

I was at a friend's house this past weekend where they were watching season 2 of Grey's Anatomy on dvd. I liked the one episode where a patient had a live bazooka round in him. But from what else I saw and was told about the show, it looks like Grey's is about a hospital of whores. Scrubs is by far still the best hospital show in tv. (The musical episode last week was really impressive.)

No comments: