April 26, 2006

I'm watching El Club de la Pelea on tv right now.
'Primero regla del club de la pelea es usted no habla acerca del club de la pelea. Segunda regla del club de la pelea es usted no habla acerca del club de la pelea.'
Not as good as La Escuelita VIP, but still entertaining.

Today is a great day. It started out as a pretty normal day, but then I checked my email.

Someone named Gabriella is offering me a free X-Box 360.

Alexis is telling me how to score a 42 inch HDTV.

Brandy sends me a message titled: get the better job - buy a diploma today.

I even have the opportunity to lose 12 pounbds in 2 days, meet sexy black singles in my area and to get a free credit check. I can't believe Gmail counts all these deals as spam. Out of the 3854 messages in this box, not one of them offers free canned meat products.

No comments: