January 1, 2006

I know what my problem is. Well, at least one of my problems. I'm making these bowl picks and not putting any money behind them. Good thing too, because I went 2-12 last week, bringing my bowl totals to 3-17. But that's going to change. With the big money bowls coming up, it's time for the big money picks. And I've got to make rent somehow.
(Once again, picks are for entertainment purposes only. For this week, entertainment = rent check.)

Cotton Bowl: Texas Tech -3.5 vs Alabama

Outback Bowl: Florida -1 vs Iowa

Gator Bowl: Virginia Tech -8.5 vs Louisville (I don't like this pick that much, but Louisville is on my Blacklist.)

Capital One Bowl: Wisconsin +11 vs Auburn

Fiesta Bowl: Ohio St -4.5 vs Notre Dame

Sugar Bowl: Georgia -7 vs West Virginia

Orange Bowl: Florida St +10 vs Penn St

Rose Bowl: USC -7.5 vs Texas


In some NFL news, it appears that Tony 'Money in the' Banks is still clutch. Once upon a time, he led my fantasy team to many touchdowns. Now he leads the Texas to the top pick of the draft. That's money.

No comments: