April 21, 2005

In addition to not drinking any soda for almost 2 weeks, I have not eaten a hamburger since this month started. Not that I'm trying to be healthy or anything. I still make a weekly trip to Taco Bell. But that's balanced by a weekly trip to Subway. I just got sick of burgers after a weekend where I had McDonalds and In and Out during a field trip for work.

My diet does not consist of just fast food. I just cook less because I hate to clean up. I did cook today. If I were ever to appear on Iron Chef and the ingredient was imitation bacon bits, I would make this pasta salad.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mad Cal cooking tip of the day: If you are using a wooden spoon to stir a pot of pasta, do not set the wooden spoon near an open flame when you are done stirring.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.

No comments: