November 23, 2004

The release of the Seinfeld DVDs got me thinking about comedy again. I'm preparing for the 'Don't Call it a Comeback I've Been Here For Years But I Was Doing Other Stuff' tour. Maybe the title needs work. I'm a little rusty, but I'm going to take some of my old jokes and add a bunch of cheesy jokes.

What kind of cheese do dogs like? Mutts-arella

What do you say to a killer doll before taking his picture? Chucky Cheese!

What kind of cheese do twins eat? Pair-mesan

What is Enron's favorite kind of cheese? Shredded cheese

What kind of cheese did Jesus serve at the Last Supper? Swiss, cause it's holey

What kind of cheese do they have in strip clubs? G-string cheese

and my all time favorite, What do you call cheese that's mine? Not-cho cheese.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. (That's only a sample. I've got 2 solid minutes of this crap.)

No comments: