December 17, 2007

Don't you hate that guy in the Santa suit ringing that bell in front of Safeway? I sure do. Let me buy my food in peace. Instead of giving any money to him, I suggest you donate any spare change to AACE (or online at JCYC) or the Bay Area Rescue Mission.


For those of you who will be doing Christmas shopping in the Fisherman's Wharf area this week, stop by the Barnes and Nobles on Taylor St and get a little something. Then have your gift wrapped by the staff from AACE or our sister program, SFCAC for a small donation. All the money goes toward helping low-income students get on the path to college. I will be there Friday and Saturday afternoons. Can't say I'm too excited about wrapping books for 4 hours shifts, but I guess it beats doing actual work in the office. Mention the blog and I'll give you a 40% discount.

No comments: