December 20, 2005

Still slightly depressed
I sliced off a piece of my index finger
Had to shell out cash for 2 tires (My car eats up tires like a fat man eats donuts)
I'm sleeping on the floor of a tv-less junk-filled house
And it's raining.

But I do have some good news: I really did save some money on my car insurance by switching to esurance. (Geico actually wasn't that great for me.)


But of course, nothing lifts my spirit more than a trip to Las Vegas. Nothing lightens my wallet more either. Cal vs. BYU. More incentive to crush the Mormons: Tom Holmoe is now BYU's athletic airector. It's going to by first college bowl game. I'm going to pick every single bowl game this season. Picks are provided free of charge and are for entertainment purposes only.

Games this week: (odds based on current Bodog lines)

New Orleans Bowl: Southern Miss -16 vs Arkansas St

GMAC Bowl: Texas El-Paso +3 vs Toledo

Las Vegas Bowl: Cal -7.5 vs. BYU

Poinsettia Bowl: Coloraldo St +3 vs. Navy

Fort Worth Bowl: Houston +3 vs. Kansas

Hawaii Bowl: Central Florida +2 vs. Nevada Reno

No comments: