July 17, 2005

We are right in the middle of summer and along with the heat, come the big summer movies. I am not a big going-to-the-movie fan, but here are my thoughts on a few of the blockbusters based on the 25 seconds of the film I see on the tv commercials.

Fantastic Four: As I've said before, having Jessica Alba play the Invisible Woman seems like such a waste. If it were the Invisible Clothes Woman....

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Johnny Depp is a pretty good actor. But if they wanted a creepy looking guy to lead children around and show them what they can lick, they should have hired Michael Jackson. (I know, this is below my usual standards.)

Dukes of Hazzard: Jessica Simpson is at least 10 times hotter than the original Daisy Dukes. The guys playing Bo and Luke are probably 10 times dumber, too.

Wedding Crashers: I just know that wedding officiants don't get as many girls as you think they would.

War of the Worlds: And you thought Cougar was the one who lost it in Top Gun...Maverick's more than dangerous, he's crazy.

No comments: