June 27, 2005

Only 3 things on earth get me mad enough to curse:
1. Driver who lack the ability to drive.
2. When I go all-in with A-A only to get cracked by crap like 6-7 when the flop is A-8-9, and a 5 appears on the turn or river.
3. Stupid computer viruses and worms.

The anti-spyware/virus programs on my computer had been working pretty good and I had been running without any problems for a while. But some bastard of a program managed to sneak into my system and not only infected Internet Explorer with pop-up-itis, but actually disrupted my anti-virus program so I couldn't kill the darn thing. I've got it under control for now, but I'm sure the little worm is still lurking in the caverns of my hard drive somewhere.

If I ever meet a programmer who created one of these friggin viruses that load on my browser and tells me that my computer may be infected and I need to buy their program to kill spyware, I am going to amputate his left leg and use it to kick his own ass. Next, I'm going to hit him a few times with the ever dangerous 'board with nails' then tell him if he wants me to stop, he needs to purchase the Mad Cal Anti-Nails Program for only $29.99 after a 15 minute trial period.
.

No comments: