March 31, 2005

My right shoulder is suffering some pain from impingement. Or maybe because I used my left hook to scratch my right arm. (I'M A MONSTER! AAARRRGGGG!) In either case, I sure could use some flaxseed oil or Todd Sauerbrun cream.

I went to my first baseball game of the season at SBC Park, an exhibition game between the Giants and the A's. I hate Kirk Reuter. Nothing personal, except for the fact that he can't pitch worth crap. Definately not worth $6.1 million. At least I got to see Jesse Foppert pitch. He's one of my secret fantasy players this year. Watch him dominate. (He might be dominating at the AAA level though.)

It's not a good sign when the first player I acquired this year in my NL only league gets traded to the AL before the season starts (P Mike Myers). It's also not a good sign when my franchise player says he's too tired to do anything (Barry Bonds). At least it looks like I will advance in both my fantasy basketball leagues' playoffs.
.

No comments: