November 14, 2004

Saturday Night Live really sucks now. They've been going downhill since everyone left to do movies and make big bucks. Even if the sketches sucked, the Weekend Update segment was always my favorite segment. Until now. Tina Fey is still awesome, but Amy Poehler sucks. She should be replaced with Seth Meyers. Or go back to the one person Weekend Update days of Kevin Nealon, Colin Quinn, and Norm Macdonald. It wasn't that long ago that SNL was really good (kind of like the 49ers). You know it's bad when one of the first shows of the season after Jimmy Fallon leaves is the Best of Jimmy Fallon.

Mad Cal's Top 5 shows:

1. The West Wing I would vote for Jed Bartlet. Even though I hate award shows, I can see how this show has all those Emmys.

2. Scrubs I miss Heather Graham, but still the best sitcom on tv. Just hope I never have to go to a hospital like this one.

3. Arrested Development This show is hilarious. Very well written. There's a lot of characters, but the show does a great job keeping everyone involved.

4. NFL Matchup For football nerds only. I like hearing Ron Jaworski and Merrill Hoge argue about whether it's more important to pass or run.

5. She Spies This is the best part about SNL. When it ends, She Spies comes on. Pretty women fighting bad guys.


I don't think I watch much else on tv. Sports, a couple of cable news shows, maybe Malcolm in the Middle or Seinfeld, Aqua Teen Hunger Force. TV is so boring some days it almost makes me want to read.

No comments: