April 25, 2009

I have a solution for curing the world of swine flu: bacon wrapped pork chops.

Taken from the CTV.ca website:
Can people catch swine flu from eating pork?

No. Swine influenza viruses are not transmitted by food; you cannot get swine influenza from eating pork or pork products.


Warning: the above information does come from a Canadian website, so I thought they might just be trying to leak bad info to the US and plan to attack us when we're all sick with pig flu, but then I remembered that Canadian bacon is pretty good, so I decided to trust them.

So, if we eat all the pigs, then presto, no swine flu. Since most Americans are fat enough already, we could probably ship off the bacon wrapped pork chops to third world countries to end disease and world hunger at the same time. What a great Miss America answer! I might have a little trouble in the swimsuit and evening gown departments though.

No comments: