November 21, 2007

I have never eaten a turducken, which is that turkey stuffed with a duck, which is stuffed with a chicken. According to the all-knowing wikipedia, there was once a bustergophechiduckneaealcockidgeoverwingailusharkolanbler (scroll down to 'variations').

I did make a bacoturbacon (bacon wrapped turkey stuffed with bacon) once. Maybe next time, I'll try stuffing a turkey in a whole pig and then that into a cow. Not sure what I would call it, but pork ribs, tri-tip, and a turkey leg, all topped with brown gravy would make a pretty good meal, even if it would be darn near impossible to cook this thing.


I think I have a mysterious spleen or kidney injury. No idea how I hurt it, but I'm still listed as probable for CBC's Turkey Bowl. Vegas has not set a line for this game, but I'll take the over on whatever line is for the number of times a RB runs the wrong way on a 'run left' or 'run right' play.

1 comment:

Bob said...

I've had a turducken. It was mediocre.

I remember the bacoturbacon... didn't have any myself, but I enjoy telling other people about it, heh.