August 16, 2006

I don't go to the theaters often, but this summer's movies seems to have sucked me in. I already saw the NASCAR inspired Talladega Nights. Next week, I'm probably going to shell out the bucks to see Invincible, that football movie because it has one of my favorite actors, Marky Mark. But this week, I really want to see Snakes on a Plane. I think the new airport security measures were put in place as a reaction to this movie.

Does anyone refer to Samuel L Jackson without his middle initial? Is there another Samuel Jackson around that I need to be aware of? (I Googled 'Samuel Jackson' and the first 32 results were related to Mr. L. The 33rd result was for an indie rock group from Norway named The Samuel Jackson Five.)

I'm taking my brother to the airport this weekend. On his flight, they are already filming the sequel titled 'Idiots on a Plane'.

No comments: